Askina Dressil Border
Askina Dressil Border is a secondary foam dressing with silicone adhesive and an additional adhesive 1.5 cm border for more secure adhesion. Available in 10x10 cm, 15x15 cm, 10x20 cm, and special sacral-shaped form.
With its soft silicone adhesive on one side and a vapor permeable waterproof film on the other, Askina Dressil Border and sacrum combines the absorption capacity of the foam with the soft adhesion of the silicone contact layer.
- Protective polyurethane film is highly breathable, waterproof bacterial barrier
- Hydrophilic foam layer regulates moisture with excellent absorption capacity
- Silicone adhesive layer allows easy, atraumatic removal
- Minimized trauma during dressing changes
- Soft and comformable, can also be cut to shape
Indicated for the management of partial thickness wounds with moderate exudate such as:
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Arterial leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Skin graft donor sites